“English for Football” online lessons with qualified British teachers
Our online course “English for Football” with a qualified British teacher is an ideal course for learners who want to communicate better in English in the world of football.
The course focuses on vocabulary and expressions used in this global sport. Training, tactics and skills are covered along with topics such as nutrition and fitness.
Not sure how you can improve? Book a Discovery Call with a British teacher, have your level assessed and discuss your aims and goals.
Ready to start a course? Purchase as many lesson as you want here >>
Have questions? Ask away! Contact our teacher Natalie here >>
Online Course English for Football: outcomes
By the end of this course you will be able to:
– Progress in your general English
– Have communication skills you need in the world of football
– Feel confident in discussing teams and players
– Feel confident when discussing tactics and skills
English for Football: sample syllabus
– It’s my club: Positions, Pitch, Jobs. Language: Greetings and introductions, Personal Information, Present Simple
– Defender: Set-pieces, Goal positions. Language: Talking about routine, Adverbs of frequency, Likes and dislikes
– Midfielder: Formations, Midfield maestros, Number 10 Messi, Language: Present Continuous, Instructions, Making arrangements
– Striker: Shots and goals, Messi and Ronaldo and the World Cup, Great strikers. Language: Past Simple statements, Past Simples questions, Apologising and giving reasons
– Goalkeeper: Goalkeeping skills, Computer games, Great goalkeepers. Language: Present Perfect Simple, Using for and since, helping others
– Scout: Describing players, Scouts, Skills in each positions. Language: Comparatives and superlatives, Must / Have to / Should, Will and first conditional, Giving advice
– Manager: A manager’s job, Manager or coach, Goalkeeping coach. Language: Imperatives, going to, Expressing quantity
– The greatest: The greatest team, Great hat-tricks, Messi. Language: Many / much / too / enough, Expressions with get, Saying goodbye